- Digital Soil Assessments - From DSM to soil functions and risk assessments for food security, climate change, and soil carbon sequestration.
- Global Soil Mapping - Global advancements in digital soil mapping and GlobalSoilMap.net
- DSM Theory - Advances in spatiotemporal modelling, Multiscale spatial modelling, and more...
- Soil Observations - From legacy soil data to new technologies for gathering new soil data.
- Soil and Environmental Covariates - Novel and creative covariates for DSM.
- Soil Sampling and Monitoring – Sampling in space and time and the 4th dimension of DSM.
- Soil Information Modelling, Production & Cyber Infrastructure – Delivering the products.
The conference will be held at The University of Sydney (http://www.sydney.edu.au). The program starts off with a field trip to the Hunter Valley on the 10th April 2012 highlighting the application of DSM techniques for producing digital terroirs. The three workshop days are 11-13 April 2012. There will also be social activities: Australian BBQ & Workshop Gala Dinner.
For more info: http://www.pedometrics.org/dsm_oz/